I advise early-stage and growth-stage start-ups. I’ve also founded and ran several digital start-ups. My roles with start-ups have included:
- Product development for blockchain start-up Circulor
- Advisory board member for smart meter company Shaspa
- Strategy consultant to virtual world design agency Rivers Run Red
- Founder of social media start-up Zymge
- Product strategy advisor to online game companies Metaversum and Stardoll
- Mentor and adviser to the founders of start-ups including Kaha, Breath Retreats, and Tasty Origins
I mentor and coach start-up founders. As a mentor, I act as a sounding board to bounce ideas off of, provide overall strategic advice, and often provide an element of emotional support.
As a strategy advisor, I help start-ups take a new look at the market and their product/service roadmap. Typically I adapt a mixture of classic 4Ps (product, place, price, position) analysis and lean techniques to help founders change or validate their strategy.
If you’re a founder looking for a mentor with a background in innovation, or if I could give your product team a short-term boost, contact me today.